The personal data about you which we may collect including but not limited to your name, postal and email addresses, identity card numbers, other contact details, identification details, and other information relevant to you, which we receive from you through all forms and/or documents submitted and/or collected by us, or through all electronic forms or documents submitted to us via the Company’s website, or any information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
- We may use and process any of your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, but not limited to:
- Performing any of our obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you; and/or
- Providing you with any services or products you have requested; and/or
- Processing your application under any of the Company’s tender or work-in-progress; and/or
- Facilitating or process payments relating to any products or services you have provided; and/or
- Processing your participation in any events, activities, or research studies; and/or
- Performing statistical analysis for various objectives in the Company and providing this information within the Company; and/or
- Promotion and marketing emails with information about our products and services; and/or
- Complying with any requirements to make disclosures under any laws and regulations and other regulatory requirements binding on us or any of our group companies and affiliated companies; and/or
- All other purposes relating thereto.
- We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, short message services, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
3. Where sensitive personal data is provided, and disclosed by you to the Company, by such disclosure, you have consented to its collections, and processing by the Company.
Consequences of not providing Personal Data
The failure to supply us with the required personal data will potentially:
- Result in us being unable to enter into a service contract or agreement with you;
- Result in us being unable to communicate notices, value added services and updates to you; and
- Affect our capacity to accomplish the above stated purposes.
- You further agree that the Company may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) your information:
- To our related companies, affiliates, advisors, agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, service providers, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Company, actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any of rights/businesses/assets of the Company, service providers (including those who assist us in providing the Company’s website), for the purposes of operational, administration, development and maintenance requirements of our business or our Website.
- To other third parties for the purpose of (B) above for and on behalf of the Company.
- As required or authorised under law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
D. STORAGE AND RETENTION
We may store your personal data either in electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf (whether in Malaysia or abroad).
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by the Company as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect the Company’s interests. We will destroy or de-identified when any personal data is no longer needed.
- The Company shall take appropriate measures to protect the personal data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction when processing personal data.
The Company shall take necessary steps to store and process your personal data securely. We will undertake the following security steps:
- Implementation of a formal information security policy and necessary technology controls such as firewall, password controls, physical security, logging and monitoring etc;
- Process controls such as segregation of duties, defined roles and responsibilities and need to know basis for staff;
- Third party providers and contractors storing or processing personal data has implemented similar acceptable standards of security.
2. However as the Website is linked to the internet, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while the Company strives to protect such personal data, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data transmitted to the Company via the Website and you do so at your own risk.
F. DATA INTEGRITY
- You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective personal data to us for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C).
- All personal data supplied by you to the Company shall be accurate, complete, and not misleading.
G. DATA RETENTION
Your personal data will be stored for only the period as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above after which we proceed to ensure that your personal data is destroyed, anonymized or permanently deleted if it is no longer necessary to store. Reasons to further store your information even after the fulfillment of the purposes includes:
- to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements;
- to protect the interest of the Company.
H. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- You have the right of access and request for amendment to your personal data held by the Company. You are required to send your request at the following address. We will facilitate the fulfilment of your request as soon as possible.
Caspian Digital Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Level 27-11, Q Sentral, 2A,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act), the Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- The Company does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your personal data held by the Company. However, you may by notice in writing to the Company withdraw your consent to or limit the processing of your personal data accordingly.
I. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND COOKIES
- The Website may also contain materials produced by third parties. We accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to the Website) which are not under the Company’s direct control. We reserve the right to require the removal of any link from other websites to the Website which is installed without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company.
- We use both HTTP or HTML cookies and Flash cookies to collect non-personal information, helping to ease the upload process, remember you on future visit, better understand how users engage with the Website so that we can enhance the user experience. Most browsers allow you to disable the cookies.